You may sell or buy your registration privately. We don't maintain a waiting list of buyers or sellers but you can consider these online resources:
- RLCT 2019 Event page on Facebook
- The Ottawa Bicycle Club Discussion Forum on Google - open to members and non-members
Sellers: If you sell your registration, remember to notify the OBC Office and send a copy of your confirmation email or receipt of purchase to the buyer as we may ask for it at check-in as proof of transfer.
Buyers: Please remember to bring your proof of purchase (confirmation email or receipt of payment) with you Saturday morning to avoid potential delays in receiving your bib#.
NOTE: If you bought a registration that starts in Ottawa but you will ride from Perth (or vice-versa), you need to notify the OBC office to make sure Perth capacity has not been reached. If there is no more capacity at Perth, you have to drop your bags and pickup your bib# at the bib's registered start location. See Switching to Century ...
Registration changes before May 10th, 2019
Changes to your registration can be made up to midnight May 10th, 2019.
Changes that you can do through My Registrations on CCN website:
- Your room: single or double
- Your roommate and # of beds
- Your personal information, emergency contact, etc.
- T-shirt size
- Route changes if it is between Cruise, Classic or Challenge (but not Century)
- Login to CCN in order to access the My Registrations option under your name on the top right hand side.
- Select the 'Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour -June 8,9 2019 registration' and click on 'Manage'.
- Scroll down and select 'Edit' (on the bottom right) and update your registration selections.
- Make sure you click on 'Save'.
Add Accommodation to "Ride-Only" purchase:
- If you want to upgrade your 'Ride-Only' purchase with accommodation, you need to register again for RLCT but this time select "Queen's Accommodation Only".
- Please use the same email address to log in to CCN so we can match you with your 'Ride-Only' purchase!
- Here is that link again: Register Now
Algonquin College Residences Saturday Morning Breakfast
If you are staying Friday night at Algonquin College you can still purchase breakfast on the CCN interface up to May 10th, 2019.
Here are your steps in this order:
- Login to CCN with the same email address you used when you first registered.
- If you are staying at Algonquin College, you can now click on this link : Purchase Saturday Morning Breakfast
Change in or out of the Century Tour:
- Contact the OBC office to request this change
- Note: We can only accommodate a limited number of changes to the Century Tour (Perth start) due to capacity limits.
If you're registered for a longer route and decide that you'd like to ride the shorter Century Tour, but have not received confirmation to do so, you will need to:
- Complete your ride-day registration in Ottawa (at Algonquin College) and pick up your Tour Kit with your bib number.
- Drop off your baggage at Algonquin on Saturday before you drive to Perth to start your ride.
- Pick up your luggage in Ottawa on Sunday.
- Park at St John's Catholic High School as Conlon Farm parking is reserved for Century Route registrants. Conlon Farm is a close walk. (See Logistics/Getting to the Start - Parking).
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to receive (or deliver) your luggage in Perth - or re-arrange pickup of your Tour Kit - if you have not officially registered/switched to the Century route.