You may sell or buy your registration privately. If the registration was purchased for a OBC member and is now being transferred to a non-member please contact the OBC Club Administrator for instructions as the member discount will need to be paid to ensure insurance coverage of the non-member. We don't maintain a waiting list of buyers or sellers but you can consider these online resources:
Sellers: If you sell your registration, remember to notify the OBC Office ⇗ and send a copy of your confirmation email or receipt of purchase to the buyer as we may ask for it at check-in as proof of transfer.
Buyers: Please remember to bring your proof of purchase (confirmation email or receipt of payment) with you Saturday morning to avoid potential delays in receiving your bib# and read Switching to Century Plus ... if it applies.
Registration changes before midnight May 6th, 2022
Changes to your registration can be made up to midnight May 6th, 2022.
Some changes can be made through the CCN website - and others need to be done by calling CCN directly. For help, Contact CCN toll-free at 1.866.534.2453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes that you can do through My Registrations on CCN website:
- Your room: single or double
- Your roommate and # of beds
- Your personal information, emergency contact, etc.
- Route changes if it is between Cruise, Classic or Challenge (but not Century Plus)
To make changes using My Registrations on CCN:
- Login ⇗ to CCN in order to access the My Registrations ⇗ option under your name on the top right hand side.
- Select the 'Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour -June 11-12 2022 registration' and click on 'Manage'.
- Scroll down and select 'Edit' (on the bottom right) and update your registration selections.
- Make sure you click on 'Save'.
Add Accommodation to "Ride-Only" purchase:
- If you want to upgrade your 'Ride-Only' purchase with accommodation, you need to register again for RLCT but this time select "Queen's Accommodation Only". This must be done before May 13th.
- Please use the same email address to log in to CCN so we can match you with your 'Ride-Only' purchase!
- Here is that link again: Register Now.
Change in or out of the Century Plus Route up to May 6th, 2022:
- Contact the OBC office ⇗ to request this change
- Note: We can only accommodate a limited number of changes to the Century Plus Tour (Perth start) due to capacity limits.
If your Bib Number is registered for an Ottawa start and you did not contact the office to change to a Perth start, you will need to:
- Pick up your Tour Kit with Bib Number in Ottawa (Algonquin College)
- Drop off your baggage at Algonquin College on Friday or Saturday before you drive to Perth to start your ride.
- Pick up your luggage in Ottawa on Sunday at Algonquin College.
- Any riders registered to start in Ottawa who chose to start or finish in Perth should follow the Classic Route as there is very limited rest stops on the Century Plus route - start or finish at Last Duel Park, Perth.
- You may be directed to a nearby parking location as Conlon Farm parking is reserved for Century Plus Route registrants.
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to receive (or deliver) your luggage in Perth - or re-arrange pickup of your Tour Kit - if you have not officially switched to the Century Plus route.