Getting to the Start - Parking
Saturday morning check-out/in is behind Student Commons (E) in building (D) Conference Services.
The reduced RLCT parking rate can ONLY be purchased through Algonquin’s electronic parking permit system IN ADVANCE through this link: parkingservices.algonquincollege.com/permit.php?cmd=new.
Select Special Events and then RIDEAU LAKES CYCLE TOUR - 1 day ($4.42) or 2 day ($8.85) plus tax . Riders leaving from Algonquin will generally require the 2 day pass.
If you are arriving Friday, June 8th and staying at the Residence you can only purchase 1 day of parking with the Residence so we recommend you instead purchase 2 days of parking from the Algonquin's electronic parking permit system.
- Note: If a 1 day pass was purchased with the Residence covering Friday night's parking only, please purchase an additional 1 day pass for Saturday night through Algonquin's electronic parking permit system.
Perth is an hour's drive from Ottawa and fastest route is west on Highway 417 then take the Highway 7 exit to Carleton Place and Perth.
Conlon Farm Recreation Complex:
- In Perth, turn left at the Highway 43 exit which becomes Wilson
- Turn left onto Foster
- Turn right onto Gore
- Turn right onto Cockburn St (well past downtown)
- Continue to Smith Street past the Fair Grounds
- the Conlon Farm Chalet is on your right at Conlon Drive.
- Please use the parking lots!
- St John Catholic High School adjacent to Conlon Farm (access by Scotch Line Road - HWY#10)
- Note: Park here if you picked up your bib# in Ottawa. You can avoid congestion and get on the route faster!
- Google Maps: Perth Conlon Farm Recreation Complex - 127 Smith Dr
- Google Maps: Perth Additional Parking - St John Catholic High School
- Google Maps: Last Duel Park
- Google Maps: Queen's University