Getting to the Start - Parking
Saturday morning check-out/in is behind Student Commons (E) in building (D) Conference Services.
The reduced RLCT parking rate can ONLY be purchased through Algonquin’s electronic parking permit system IN ADVANCE through this link: parkingservices.algonquincollege.com/permit.php?cmd=new.
Riders leaving from Algonquin will generally require the RLCT 2 day pass - probably item #6 as illustrated below:
Please select a permit type - please note taxes are not included:
- EVENING PERMIT LOT 8/9/12 (5:00pm-11:59pm) ($4.42)
- RCC OTTAWA WEST LOT 10 - (3:00pm-2:59pm) ($4.42 / Day)
- RESIDENCE DAILY PERMIT - (6:00pm-5:00pm) ($15.93 / Day)
- RESIDENCE OVERNIGHT PERMIT - (5:00pm-10:00am) ($7.08 / Day)
- RIDEAU LAKES CYCLE TOUR (1 Day) ($4.42)
- RIDEAU LAKES CYCLE TOUR (2 Day) ($8.84)
Perth is an hour's drive from Ottawa and fastest route is west on Highway 417 then take the Highway 7 exit to Carleton Place and Perth.
- In Perth, turn left at the Highway 43 exit which becomes Wilson
- Turn left onto Foster
- Turn right onto Gore
- Turn right onto Cockburn St (well past downtown)
- Continue to Smith Street past the Fair Grounds
- the Conlon Farm Chalet is on your right at Conlon Drive.
- Parking at this location is plentiful. Please use the parking lots!
- Google Maps: Perth Conlon Farm Recreation Complex - 127 Smith Dr
- Google Maps: Last Duel Park
- Google Maps: Queens University