Selling or buying a registration
You may sell or buy your registration privately. We don't maintain a waiting list of buyers or sellers but you can consider these online resources:
- RLCT Event page on Facebook
- The Ottawa Bicycle Club Discussion Forum on Google - open to members and non-members
Sellers: If you sell your registration, remember to notify the OBC Office at email@example.com and send a copy of your confirmation email or receipt of purchase to the buyer as we may ask for it at check-in as proof of transfer.
Buyers: Please remember to bring your proof of purchase (confirmation email or receipt of payment) with you Saturday morning to avoid potential delays in receiving your bib#.
NOTE: If you bought a registration that starts in Ottawa but you will ride from Perth (or
visa-versa), you need to notify the OBC office before May 17th. If you miss this date, you have to
to drop your bags and pickup your bib# at the bib's registered start
location. See Switching to Century ...
Registration changes before Wed May 17, 2017
Changes to your registration can be made up to midnight Wed May 17th.
Some changes can be made through the CCN website - and others need to be done by calling CCN directly.
Help: Contact CCN tollfree at 1.866.534.2453 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Your room: single or double
- Your roommate and # beds
- Your personal information, emergency contact, medical etc.
- T-shirt size
- route change if it is between Cruise, Classic or Challenge (but not Century)
To make changes using My Registrations on CCN:
- Login to CCN in order to access the My Registrations option under your name on the top right hand side.
- Select your 'Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour 2017 registration' and press 'Manage'.
- Scroll down and select 'Edit' (on the bottom right), then you can update your registration selections.
- Make sure to press 'Save'.
Add Accommodation to 'Ride-Only' purchase:
- If you want to upgrade your 'Ride-Only' purchase with accommodation, you need to register again for RLCT and select 'Queen's Accommodation Only'.
- Please use the same email address to log in to CCN so we can match you with your 'Ride-Only' purchase!
- Here is that link again: Register Now.
Change in or out of the Century Tour:
- Contact the OBC office to request this change: email@example.com
- Because this route starts in Perth, we need to re-locate your onsite registration and your luggage transfer if you change in or out of this tour.
If you're registered for a longer route and decide, after Wed May 17th, that you'd like to ride the shorter Century Tour, you will need to:
- Complete your ride-day registration in Ottawa (at Algonquin College) and pick up your Tour Kit with your bib number. You will also need to drop off your baggage at Algonquin at that same time; before you drive to Perth to start your ride.
- If you like, you can 'check-in' again in Perth before you start to ride. This is optional.
- Pick up your luggage in Ottawa on Sunday.
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to receive (or deliver) your luggage in Perth - or re-arrange pickup of your Tour Kit - if you haven't changed your registration before May 17th.