News - most recent first
Registration is OPEN!
Register early as we limit the event to 1800 participants!
Looking for Algonquin College site Coordinator!
We are looking for a coordinator to organize the start and finish areas at Algonquin College
- Do you enjoy organizing logistics?
- Working with people?
- Being part of a fun and friendly event?
What does it entail? You (or if you + a friend would like to co-coordinate) would be responsible to lead a team of volunteers and ensure all cyclists are registered, given bibs, provided accommodation and directions. You should be able to problem solve on the fly when issues arise and smile even if the weather is not cooperating. :) RLCT committee members are there to help support you in this role. This role has been ongoing for over 40 years and there are documented procedures to assist you.
If you are interested, please contact Susanne Reid at: (RLCT Event Manager )
Feb 16, 2018
- added Queen's 2018 menus under "Accommodation"
- added "RLCT Code of Conduct" under "Road Safety"
Feb 6, 2018
- modified footer ..
- added Algonquin College Food Services icon in sponsor list
Feb 5, 2018
- updated descriptions in Accommodations page
- fixed queen's spelling (') in various places
Jan 26, 2018
- made adjustments to contact links
- added note on parking for Algonquin College Residence Friday night
- added info on how to purchase Saturday Morning breakfast post-registration
Jan 25, 2018
- flagged Queen's menus as 2017 (possible correction later ?)
- parking is NOT assigned at checkin for Algonquin Friday Night
- updated parking at Algonquin College with latest elinks
- replaced 'ride-and-stay' term with 'Full Tour'
- fixed Facebook link in Registration Changes .. added 2018
- added 2018 to a number of date entries (May 11th is one) so we can search for 2018 and adjust from year to year
- fixed a few grammatical errors
- fixed a few distances to read 171km instead of 170 to be consistent and accurate.
Jan 12, 2018
- updated Algonquin College Friday night info, promo code for 2018
- updated Copyright year and fixed small bug in News teaser.
Dec 19, 2017
- Updated Pricing to 2018 - including Algonquin College
- Adjusted a number of 2017 dates to the 2018 dates (Volunteer Dinner date still needs to be set)
- removed reference to % savings as pricing is now by $ amount
- Registration Button - changed to 7am Jan 31 .. will change to actual link on date of.
- added 'Registration Opens' News item, deleted webpage under construction notice
- entered 2018 facebook event url (2 places)