Scroll or jump to Detailed Cycling Maps.
View and download the official route maps using the links below. Out and back routes vary slightly.
Ride with GPS. Anyone can print the cue sheets or download GPS file formats for free. If you'd like to print maps or use more advanced Garmin services, you may need a paid membership.
Track files: The GPS track files are in .gpx format below.
- Cue sheets: The official cue sheet in PDF format.
Note: Routes may need to change before the event to accommodate road conditions or traffic issues. Please check back a few days before the tour for changes. Revised routes will also be posted on the News page.
Note: Cruise is a NEW ROUTE for 2019!
|Route||Distance||Link||Track file||Cue Sheet|
|Century - Sat: Perth-Kingston||100Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Century - Sun: Kingston-Perth||100Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Classic - Sat: Ottawa to Kingston||175Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Classic - Sun: Kingston to Ottawa||175Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Cruise - Sat: Ottawa to Kingston||186Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Cruise - Sun: Kingston to Ottawa||186Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Challenge - Sat: Ottawa to Kingston||215Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
|Challenge - Sun: Kingston to Ottawa||215Km||Ride with GPS||gpx|
- 2019-May-29 - Refreshed all gpx and pdf files with annotation updates and with the Classic, Challenge DETOUR around construction on Old Richmond Road.
- 2019-Apr-25 - Cruise Route: New route for 2019!
- 2018-May-28 - Cruise Route: Changed route between Vimy Bridge and Manotick, removed KARS convenience store POI.
- 2017-May-25 - Changed names of routes so Garmin Edge 800 name truncation at 15 chars. no longer a problem (no other changes from May 18th).
- 2017-May-18 - Century, Cruise are version V4 and Classic, Challenge are version V3.
A note about GPS files:
Because of the wide variety of GPS units and smartphone apps now available, we can't guarantee that the .gpx files will work on every device. Please load and test the files before the event to make sure they'll work for your device.
In the case of a discrepancy between the cue sheets and the .gpx files, the PDF cuesheet reflects the official route.