You may sell or buy your registration privately. We don't maintain a waiting list of buyers or sellers but you can consider these online resources:
- TriRudy ⇗
- RLCT on Facebook ⇗
- The Ottawa Bicycle Club Discussion Forum ⇗ on Google - open to members and non-members
Sellers: If you sell your registration, remember to notify the OBC Office ⇗ and send a copy of your confirmation email or receipt of purchase to the buyer as we may ask for it at check-in as proof of transfer.
Buyers: Please remember to bring your proof of purchase (confirmation email or receipt of payment) with you Saturday morning to avoid potential delays in receiving your bib# and read Switching to Century Plus ... if it applies.
Registration changes before midnight May 13th, 2020
Changes to your registration can be made up to midnight May 13th, 2020.
Changes that you can do through My Registrations on CCN website:
- Your room: single or double
- Your roommate and # of beds
- Your personal information, emergency contact, etc.
- T-shirt size
- Route changes if it is between Cruise, Classic or Challenge (but not Century Plus)
To make changes using My Registrations on CCN:
- Login ⇗ to CCN in order to access the My Registrations ⇗ option under your name on the top right hand side.
- Select the 'Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour -June 13-14 2020 registration' and click on 'Manage'.
- Scroll down and select 'Edit' (on the bottom right) and update your registration selections.
- Make sure you click on 'Save'.
Add Accommodation to "Ride-Only" purchase:
- If you want to upgrade your 'Ride-Only' purchase with accommodation, you need to register again for RLCT but this time select "Queen's Accommodation Only".
- Please use the same email address to log in to CCN so we can match you with your 'Ride-Only' purchase!
- Here is that link again: Register Now.
Algonquin Pre-Tour Saturday Morning Breakfast
You can still purchase breakfast on the CCN interface up to May 13th, 2020.
Keep this page open and follow these EXACT steps in this order:
- Login ⇗ to CCN with the same email address you used when you first registered.
- purchase breakfast ⇗ <-- click this link!
- Don't forget to click on 'Add to Cart' before proceeding to cart!
- See FAQ16 for fees on small dollar amounts.
- NOTE: You can not purchase breakfast for a registrant starting from Perth!
The 2nd way you can purchase breakfast is by 'pretending' to register again for the RLCT (Register Now). On the opening page, scroll to the bottom and click on the breakfast purchase link just above the google map.
Change in or out of the Century Tour up to May 13th:
- Contact the OBC office ⇗ to request this change
- Note: We can only accommodate a limited number of changes to the Century Plus Tour (Perth start) due to capacity limits.
If your Bib Number is registered for an Ottawa start and you did not contact the office to change to a Perth start, you will need to:
- Pick up your Tour Kit with Bib Number in Ottawa (Advance pickup at Bushtukah or on Tour Weekend at Algonquin College)
- Drop off your baggage at Algonquin College on Friday or Saturday before you drive to Perth to start your ride.
- Pick up your luggage in Ottawa on Sunday at Algonquin College.
- Park at St John's Catholic High School as Conlon Farm parking is reserved for Century Plus Route registrants. Conlon Farm is a close walk. (See Logistics/Getting to the Start - Parking).
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to receive (or deliver) your luggage in Perth - or re-arrange pickup of your Tour Kit - if you have not officially switched to the Century Plus route.