Two days. Four routes. 200 to 420 kms. 2100 riders!
Ride between two historic Upper Canada cities: Ottawa - the nation's capital - and Kingston - the first capital of the Province of Canada.
Rideau Lakes Cycling Tour – one of the country's longest-running cycling events – is now in it's 47th year. This two-day ride takes you through picturesque towns and villages along the Rideau Lakes waterway to the shores of Lake Ontario.
Are you up for the challenge?
The Rideau Lakes Cycling Tour will add plenty of mileage to your odometer. Total weekend distances range from 200 to 420 kms. That's back-to-back metric centuries and back-to-back double metric centuries!
Four Routes: (see descriptions )
- Century: 200 km total. 100 km & ~300 m ascent each day
- Classic: 340 km total. 170 km & ~620 m ascent each day
- Cruise - 348 km total. 174 km & ~540 m ascent each day
- Challenge - 420 km total. 210 km & ~1,000 m ascent each day
Just show up and ride
We take care of route maps, rider support, full-service rest stops, luggage transfer, accommodations in Kingston*, group meals - Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast followed by a welcome-back BBQ in Ottawa/Perth.
Also available: pre-ride accommodations in Ottawa on Friday evening.
* For those who don't need meals & accommodations in Kingston, we offer a reduced registration package.
It wouldn't be epic without the ...
The social aspects of the ride: after-cycling massage, yoga, beer gardens, the Sunday BBQ. Kingston - cafes & waterfront ...