The March issue of the Spokesperson has been distributed via e-mail. It is also available on-line.
In getting ready for our 2014 cycling season, we're moving 2 doors down on Booth Street to larger premises. The painting has been done and the carpet is going down this week. There's lots left to do and we would welcome whatever help we can get from our members. We could use help with the following:
- Minor plumbing - for a new sink for a kitchen countertop
- Minor electrical - for a few new outlets in the kitchen countertop area
- Lighting - refresh existing fluorescent lighting & replace a few covers
- Storage closet - to be along an existing wall
- Countertop - to be installed in a sitting area for visiting members
- Furniture - for a meeting room
- Furniture - for our administrator's office area
- Probably a few other items commensurate with an office move
If you can help, we'd love to hear from you - sooner rather than later!
Your Relocation Committee:
Ron Stoneham E-Mail 613-240-8417
Registration is now available on the on-line registration page. Once you have completed the registration process you will instantly receive a confirmation letter that confirms your registration. Your bib number will NOT be in this letter, rather will be issued to you after registration closes on May 1, 2014.
This year offers to bring some exciting changes. Watch for update and news on the RLCT webpage as this information becomes available.
We look forward to seeing you at the Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour in June!
The Ottawa Bicycle Club is pleased to announce that the 2014 membership registration website is now available under Becoming a Member.